Notification on data processing
(Last updated on April 24, 2023)
In order to comply with the relevant regulations of the Bosnia and Herzegovina in the field of personal data protection and your rights as person whose personal data are processed the Company ODM Collections doo Sarajevo, with it is registered seat at Maršala Tita no. 28, 71000 Sarajevo, registered number: 4202591080004 (hereinafter: “Company” or “Data Controller”) is providing you the information related to the processing of your personal data.
I DATA CONTROLLER:
Company ODM Collections doo Sarajevo, with its registered seat at Maršala Tita no. 28, 71000 Sarajevo, registered number: 4202591080004 is the Data Controller.
phone number: +387 33 821 841
address: Maršala Tita br. 28, 71000 Sarajevo
Company’s Data Protection Officer:
phone number: +387 62 599 286
address: Maršala Tita br. 28, 71000 Sarajevo
If the Data Controller performs the processing through another natural or legal person (hereinafter: “Data Processor“), processing by such person will be regulated by contract or other legally binding act.
II PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING:
Data Controller processes your personal data to act in accordance with your requests submitted through our Website, including advertising the need to hire new people and acting on your application for the establishment of the employment at the Company.
At the same time, Data Controller uses the following Cookies:
- Session cookies – permanent and temporary cookies that provide record of your activities on the Website, with the purpose of making the Website more efficient and faster;
- Third-Party Cookies – includes the use of analytics tools that provide statistics data in aggregated form that contribute to the performance and presentation of the Website and improve the services provided by the Company through the Website, as well as improve the Company’s operations.
III LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING:
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described in Part II of this notification.
We will process your personal data only on the basis of your consent. By submitting your personal data through the communication channels established on the Website, you are deemed to have consented to the processing of personal data on the terms and in the manner described in this notification.
If you do not provide consent to the processing of your personal data, i.e. if your do not provide personal data, we will not be able to act in accordance with your request.
If you use the option to disable Cookies, they will not be used. However, we point out that turning off Cookies may slow down or disable some features of the Website. You can disable Cookies via your browser’s menu where regularly you can choose to turn of the acceptance of the Cookies and/or choose to delete all Cookies on your device.
IV CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA:
Based on your consent provided in accordance with this notification, we will process the following personal data: first and last name, e-mail address, contact phone and other information that you provide to the Company in the form of message, IP address, previous visits to the Website, time of your access to the Website and time of termination of the use of Website, actions taken on the Website, location, information on device and software from which the Website was accessed.
V DATA PROCESSING:
In relation to the above mentioned personal data, and for the purposes stated above, we can take the following processing actions: collecting by taking a photo or video, recording, duplicating, copying, transmitting, searching, sorting, storing, separating, crossing, merging, rendering, editing, providing, using, disclosing, disclosing by uploading or posting or otherwise making available, concealing, displacing or otherwise making them unavailable.
Considering the nature, scope, circumstances and purpose of the processing, your personal data can be made available to the:
- Employees and other engaged persons within the Company,
- Persons hired by the Company to provide specialized services – for example: accounting services, IT support, legal services,
- Competent state authorities and other authorized persons, to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the Company’s legal obligations, i.e., for the preparation of the conclusion and the execution of the contract concluded with you,
- Third-party cookies providers.
VII DATA TRANSFERS:
Please be informed that your personal data collected in connection with the submission of a request to the Company are not transferred outside the Republic of Serbia.
Please be informed that your personal data collected through third-party cookies may be stored on servers outside the borders of the Republic of Serbia.
If there is a need for data transfer to the countries which are not contractual parties of the Council of Europe’s Convention on the Protection of Individuals with Regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data, or which do not provide an adequate level of protection in accordance with the relevant regulations in the field of personal data protection of the Republic of Serbia, Data Controllers and third parties will take measures of personal data protection and act in accordance with the procedure established by the relevant personal data protection regulations.
VIII DATA RETENTION PERIOD:
Personal data collected in accordance with this notification will be stored and processed for the period required to process and act in accordance with your requests. Data collected through session cookies are processed during a period of 24 months at longest. Data collected through third-party cookies will be processed within deadlines regulated by the retention policy of the third party.
IX RIGHTS ARISING FROM THE PROCESSING:
- the right to be informed about the processing of personal data, or the right to request and receive additional information related to the processing of your personal data,
- the right of access, i.e. insight to the personal data we process about you,
- the right to receive a copy of the personal data we process about you,
- the right to request the correction, supplementation and update of the personal data we process about you,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data,
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data,
- the right to portability of your personal data, which includes your right to receive the data you previously provided to us in a structured, commonly used and electronically readable form, as well as to pass on the data to another person or to request that the Data Controller directly transmit the data to another person.
You can submit request for exercise of your rights by using the form provided by the Company, which you can find HERE or in any other way you find appropriate.
In addition to the above rights, you have the right to file a complaint to the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection.